NEW TOLL BROTHERS APARTMENT LIVING RESIDENCES IN CAMBRIDGE
Every day you’re writing the story of your life. So, what will you need to create your best chapter? At The Laurent, we’ve pulled together the best of Cambridge and laid it at your feet. Just a 10-minute walk from Alewife Station, you’ll find our stylish apartments and townhomes waiting for you.
Studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes.
STAY AND PLAY
Start your weekend with a swim in our luxurious pool. Then enjoy a relaxing stroll and explore the native plantings in our outdoor park and pedestrian mews. In the evening, hit the rooftop pub with friends and relax and enjoy views of Fresh Pond and Cambridge.
RELAX AND RECHARGE
- Saltwater pool with lap lane
- Pool deck with cabanas, tree canopy & dining locations
- Roof deck with comfortable seating & views of Fresh Pond & Boston
- Community park with boardwalk, native plantings & turf play lawn
- Two fitness centers with fitness/training studio & hydration station
- Multiple co-working areas with lounge space, conference & phone rooms
- Great room & gaming lounge
Creator Studio space
- Social hub seating, functional bar with taps & TVs
- Kids room with energetic space for creative play
- Pet spa with dog wash & drying station
- Plentiful indoor & outdoor bike storage
- Community-wide Wi-Fi
- Caesarstone quartz countertops with tiled backsplashes & under-cabinet lighting
- Shaker-style soft-close kitchen cabinets & built-in trash drawers
- Kitchen pantries
- Bathroom linen closets & shelving
- Fixed & floating kitchen islands
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Walk-in tiled showers with glass enclosure
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with roller shades
- Smart entry locks, Wi-Fi thermostats & move-in ready internet & Wi-Fi
- Balconies/patios and Boston views*
*in select apartment homes
THE TOLL BROTHERS ADVANTAGE
Toll Brothers Apartment Living communities combine the energy of vibrant locations with unparalleled amenities, resident services, and the design and expertise of America’s Luxury Home Builder.
EXPERIENCE CAMBRIDGE LIVING
Spend your mornings by the Fresh Pond Reservoir, your days in Kendall Square, and your nights in Davis Square. The Laurent’s location puts you in the center of the action whether you’re looking for strong coffee, great sushi, fresh flowers, or lots of dark chocolate.